Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: September 14th

Because I am going back to the States soon (and without my laptop) I plan to post many of our family favorite recipes in a hurry so I have access to them back home.

For now, here's our plan this week:

Shrimp Tacos with lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and sour cream
-I tossed the shrimp in a bowl with lime juice, a dash of salt, and some garlic powder them sauteed them in a little EVOO over medium-high heat for a few minutes. When they were sauteeing, I sprinkled them with a good amount of chili powder. That was it. Assemble them with the garnishes and enjoy. HUGE family favorite last night!

Easy Chicken Stuffing Bake

Swanson Pan-Sauteed Chicken with Vegetables and Herbs with steamed jasmine rice

Bean and Cheese Burritos with salsa and lettuce

Baked Chicken with Pea Salad

For more menu ideas, check out Orgjunkie's website.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

O, I love pea salad and haven't made it in ages. That variation with the curry sounds wonderful too. I'll have to try and fir that it next week.