Monday, July 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: July 20th

Ok, if you haven't discovered THIS site yet, check it out. This woman is fabulous and I've stolen both her organizing tips AND used this Menu Plan Monday linky to get ideas for my weekly meal plans for months now. So it is time to share the wealth! This is my first time of participating and I hope I can remember to post this weekly.

So here is our menu for this week:

Pigs in a Blanket with salad
Taco Soup (from freezer) with Rita crackers and salad
Spaghetti (sauce from freezer) with broccoli and garlic bread
Pan-sauteed marinated chicken breasts with simple buttered noodles and frozen mixed veggies
Shredded Chicken and Carmelized onion Quesadillas with carrots and dip and watermelon

Hopefully I'll see you again next week! Haha

Go check out other menu ideas at OrgJunkie's site!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'll be sure to check out her site. The menu for the week sounds great - especially the taco soup.

Becca said...

Hmmm do you put the broccoli on the side or in the spaghetti?

Sydney said...

We have steamed broccoli on the side. Sorry, I should have been more clear about that one! :)

AudreyO said...

I love quesadillas. It's a great way to use up left over chicken or beef.